Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Defining Moment

The Defining Moment
By Leonard Renier



The Defining MomentThis is a short book, not quite a pamphlet, of financial planning. In it the author reviews strategies for using life insurance to protect your wealth for your spouse and the next generation.  The gist of it, if I remember correctly, was that if you had net assets of 1 million dollars and purchased life insurance in the amount of 1 million dollars, which would be paid for in a small monthly bill, then BAM, now you are worth 2 million dollars.  Creating wealth and preserving what you currently have.

The book didn't take long to read and was kinda interesting?  This one was given to me by my dad.  He knows the author from college(?) and somehow they ran into each other, at which time Leonard gave him a couple of his books.

I read it, so it's on the list.  That's about all I can really say.
blog comments powered by Disqus