Sunday, September 23, 2012

Scorpius

Scorpius
Let me help you with the title.  It refers to the villain of the book.  Father Valentine aka Vladimir Scorpius
A Russian Arms dealer and funder of terrorists. He has kept billions(?) that member of his group, the Meek Ones, have donated to his church. He also has his own credit card. Avante Carte.  Somehow this is tied into the story but alas I don't remember how. 
My overall impressions: not a bad story. Gripping parts: the chases, car and on foot. No flip flopping double crossing. Typical villain who has super big ego and tells plot to Bond as he "will never escape in time."  Bond beds at least one of the women, maybe two.  My notes were not really all that clear.  I really don't remember much about this one but the end fight.
blog comments powered by Disqus